Thursday, September 6, 2012

Catch Up




Wow I took a hiatus from blogging now didn't I!  Summer has come and gone.  School has started.  Football Friday's are here.  Where does the time go????  We had a busy, full summer that went by WAY too fast!  We had birthdays, anniversary's, weddings, swimming, and our first real family vacation to Colorado Springs.  And how could I forget-I ran in my first 5K-the happiest 5K on the planet!  The Color Run!  It was a blast and I can't wait for the next one. 

 

Abby started all day Kindergarten this year,



















Shelby FINALLY started 2 day preschool (she was soooo excited)












and Eli left work with me for daycare. 
















My kiddos are growing up.  What we are now looking forward too: the holidays, the birth of our new nephew/cousin in November, more weddings, birthday's and of course a wonderful school year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment