Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy (my excuse once again!)

So I've been busy.  Of course too busy to keep up with my blog, but not too busy to read other blogs...go figure!  Last Friday Abby was chosen as a Junior attendant for my hometown homecoming.  I was so proud and honored.  She LOVED every minute.  She idolizes a couple of the queen candidates!  We had the bonfire and practice on Thursday, the assembly, parade, and crowning at the football game on Friday, and the dance on Saturday.  I was exhausted!  She would have danced the night away with the high schoolers, but we cut her off after an hour. 






This week we've had dance, playtime outside, and on Friday the girls are going with Grandma and Grandpa Ramsay to Wichita to meet cousin Mac and go to the Lion King musical.  They have been counting down the days.  I'm not sure what I'll do with just one kiddo at home (especially because he doesn't talk back and won't have anyone to fight with).  I'm thinking a shopping trip is in my near future! :) 
Eli's new football shirt from a local crafter!  Love it!



Of course any girl needs a shirt with this saying! 


No comments:

Post a Comment