Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Like a Little Girl on Christmas





To say I am excited is an understatment! I am over the moon excited. We are getting a puppy!!!!! Being without a dog for the past 1 1/2 has been the longest I've been without a dog my enitre life. I check the classifieds daily for puppy ads. It just so happened last week I was looking at the Kansas city star on line and found an ad for Goldendoodles. This is the breed I have been looking at since loosing our Golden Retriever. Since AZ got a gun to get his concealed carrying license, he let me get a puppy. It's also an early birthday present. She will come to live with us in 10 short days. We have lots to get ready and are anxious to have her join our family. These are a couple pics that the breeder has sent me. Isn't she A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment