Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Homecoming -15 years later

So this weekend my high school is having their homecoming celebration and my class is having our 15 year class reunion-YES, 15 YEARS! I really can't believe I've been out of high school 15 years! I can't be that old, can I? It will be fun to have a couple nights out with my old friends and reminisce about our own high school days. I told myself I relaly wanted to lose some weight before my reunion, but just getting back into exercise mode this week isn't gonna cut it. I guess I'll have to set my new goal to lose the weight before Christmas! We're meeting at the high school football game (they are 4-0-GO CARDINALS!) then heading to the local "Tina's" bar for drinks and dancing. Then Saturday we're headed to Hays Ramada Inn to hang out and mingle -then who knows what. Grandma Kath and Grandpa Charlie have offered to keep the kiddos so I'm thinking a red beer or two or three would be alright and I'm lucky to have my own DD for the weekend (AZ)! 96-96-9999-96!

No comments:

Post a Comment