Sunday, October 27, 2013

Motivation

I follow a few blogs where the women have also been blessed through adoption.  It motivates me every time I read one of their posts about their adoption whether it be a visit with the birthfamily, their adoption story, or just about their precious gifts!  November is Adoption Awareness Month, so what better way to work with that motivation and share each of our adoption stories.  I don't know that I have ever blogged about it, but if our story can give just one person hope or help answer a question for someone in the adoption process then my heart would be happy.  The first story of Abby coming into our lives may be a little longer as the process leading up to her was a whirlwind of attempts, emotions and finally meeting her amazing birthparents.  So, sit back and enjoy the story(s) of how we became a family of ***5*** through the amazing gift of ADOPTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment