Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy 1/2 year birthday little one!

Wow I seriously can't believe it's been 6 months since we met a beautiful baby boy and welcomed him with open arms into our family. Time just seems to be moving a lot faster than I ever remember. Eli turned 6 months on Monday and I had to do his monthly photo shoot to document this milestone in his first year. It has been a crazy, wonderful 6 months. Eli is the BEST baby I could ever imagine. He is so laid back and easy going. Never cries-I mean never. Well ok he has been a little cranky the past couple days because he's working on teeth. I have complete strangers ask me all the time if he is always this happy. Yes! He is always happy! He loves watching his sisters or anyone else moving about and you can just tell he wants to be joining in. He rolls all over! Is beginning to sit up with some tipping at times. He's eating veggies and fruits (loves them all!), he has his two front bottom teeth with very swollen top gums waiting for the next ones to pop through. He can move about in his walker, loves patty cake, and loves to cuddle! We feel extremely blessed and lucky that God picked this little guy for us and completed our family with this special little guy!






These next pics are monthly pics to catch ya'll up!













No comments:

Post a Comment