Monday, October 19, 2009

~Fall Photos~

Wow! It's been almost a month since my last post. I really cannot believe it! We have had a busy month I guess. The girls are changing every day. They bring me so much joy and I can't imagine my life without them. Shelby is crawling EVERYWHERE and pulling up on EVERYTHING! Abby is talking nonstop and trying to teach Shelby how to walk! We've had quite a few photo shoots lately, so I guess that is what I'm supposed to post. Enjoy!

Last weekend we headed to KC to see Abby and Shelby's birthfamilies. It was fun to see them again and watch Abby interact with everyone a little more. Shelby wasn't feeling well. She was teething and very sleepy. All she wanted was ME!!! That makes ya feel so good!!!

(Abby with Sara, her birthmother and Taylor, her sister)

Shelby with Ashley, her birthmother and Mindy, her birth grandmother in the background.

This weekend we headed to the Pumpkin patch with the girls to find the perfect pumpkin. Abby didn't want a big one, she just wanted a little one. But Shelby sure liked the big one!






1 comment: