Friday, June 26, 2009

5 months

Well today Shelby is 5 months and I feel like it was just yesterday we got to bring her home. Time really does seem to go fast as you get older. She is still going to work in Plainville with me 4 days a week and goes to Teresa's one day with Abby. She is definitely a momma's girl, which I love! It's ok because Abby is definitely a daddy's girl! She is still working on getting those teeth in. I'm hoping it happens before we leave for Florida, but I have a feeling she will get it when we're gone. We started vegetables tonight at dinner and she LOVED it. Abby wanted a bite too, but didn't like it as much (sweet potatoes)! We spent this evening at the park with Grandma and Grandpa Ramsay while AZ was playing softball. Abby had a great time on the teeter totter with Grandpa and Grandma. Now I think since the girls are in bed, I'm going to hit the sack too!

No comments:

Post a Comment